apply your knowledge
Appstract Inventions is a human knowledge application company.
We make innovative tools to explore and sculpt domain interaction.
Bring us your dream!
Appstract R&D is led by Stu B.
) known by his online handles "Stu Btwotwo" === "Stu B22"
Stu's tech blog => Outside The Rectangle
Transparent Composition => Authorable AI
- Strong Types = Express knowledge as formal structure
- Pure Functions = Scale reliably, using stateless compute elements
- Explicit Schemas = Define your domain data clearly, in alignment with public specifications
- Symbolic Maths = Leverage powerful math expressions (algebra, calculus, diff-eqs) across analysis ecosystems
- Interactive Adjustments = Empower humans to filter, tweak, and experiment
- Verified Proofs = Validate formal system constraints during build
Open source tools
Active open source libraries (scala, RDF, JS) available on github
- AxioMagic - Dynamic UI tools for knowledge exploration, composed thru curated models
- GravAx - Interactive physics model analysis toolkit, based on AxioMagic
OutRect blog 2020 highlights
Open science examples
(OpenSci notebooks are on GitLab
, while OpenSrc projects are on GitHub